Do you have any questions about Nexus GPS Tracking's functions?
The GPS Tracking service has an intuitive interface and is easy to use.
Still, if you encounter any difficulty, the video content bellow can be useful for you!
Your first steps in Nexus GPS Tracking
2. From the right-side menu, select vehicles which will be shown on the map.
3. Click on the the registration number in order to zoom in and see the map location in detail.
4. Click on the vehicle, then on the "Location" button to see the exact address.
5. Change between the available maps.
How to change account password.
2. At the top of the screen, click on the "Configuration" button.
3. rom this menu select "My Account".
4. Change your password by filling in the "Change password" and "Confirm Password" fields.
5. Press the "Update" button.
How to create secondary accounts.
2. Press on "Roles", then click on "Add new role"
3. Select the pages, reports and alerts which can be accessed by the accounts enabled with this role.
4. Go back to "Configuration" and press on "Accounts.
5. Fill in the fields and don't forget to choose a role!
6. Click on the "Add" button.
How to create vehicle groups.
2. Slect "Car Group Management" and then click on "Add New Group"
3. Fill in a name and a description and then click on "Add"
4. Go back to the homepage to watch the vehicles on the map.
5. Look on the right-side menu for the "Group" section, then select the group that you created.
How to check vehicle proximity on the map.
2. Click on "Proximity search".
3. From the right-side menu, pick the hotspot and the vehicle group.
4. Click on "Show".
5. The group of vehicles will appear on the map, alongside with the hotspot. A distance table will appear on the right side of the screen.
How to set up your drivers' timetable.
2. Again, from the "Configuration" menu, select "Timetable Management" and then press "New Timetable Entry".
3. Here, establish the daily schedule, add the driver on a vehicle and, if needed, the inacitivy periods (such as driver holidays).
4. View any timetable deviation from "Reports" > "Timetable Deviations".
How to configure alarms.
2. After choosing an alarm condition, a menu will extend.
3. Here you will have to fill in aditional details about the alarm.
4. When you are ready, click on save and Nexus GPS Tracking will send you an email notification every time when the alarm is activated.
How to create Hot Spots and how to work with them.
2. Fill in the fields and "Add" a Hot Spot.
3. From the "Configuration" menu, select "HotSpot Visit Plan" and create a route with the desired Hot Spots.
4. From the same "Configuration" menu, slect "Associate HotSpot Visit Plan" and decide which vehicle needs to complete this route.
How to manage fleet costs.
2. Navigate to the "Utilities" menu, select Cost Management and then click on "Add Cost". Select the vehicle, the cost category and write down the amount of spent money. If you wish to import any costs, then click on "Import Costs". You must have a file which contains at least 3 collums: "Date", "Registration Number" and "Cost".
3. In order to activate alarms or visualize costs in the Extended Daily Activity, you must click on the required checkboxes when you create the cost category.
How to generate the "Journey" report.
2. Choose the report period and the vehicle or the group.
3. Click on Display Hot Spots in order to show them in the report.
4. If you need an advanced filter, based on days or hours, go back to "Reports", and then select "Journey Plus".